I began my career in photography as a photojournalist for a Sydney newspaper where I worked for 10 years. Since relocating to the NSW South Coast early 2007, I have shifted my main focus to photographing weddings and I have never been happier.
During my career I have photographed everything from glamorous celebrities to little old ladies. This has given me the experience to adapt to my subjects resulting in natural looking photographs that truly reflect your personalities.
My background in photojournalism has also given me the skills to capture your wedding day in a candid, unobtrusive and documentary style. I aim for my photographs to evoke emotion so each time you view them you relive the moments of the day.
I believe that there is nothing worse than pushy photographers putting you in uncomfortable poses that create awkward and meaningless images. Instead I think photography is a way of telling stories. It would be my privilege to tell yours.
On a personal note, I am happily married with 2 children and a dog. My other loves besides photography and my family are, going to the beach, chocolate, and yoga. I live on the South Coast of NSW, Jervis Bay area but happy to travel anywhere, especially Bali as I have dear friends that live there.
- 2013 Earned my Associateship with the AIPP for outstanding photographic excellence
- 2013 Silver Award – Wedding – AIPP Australian Professional Photography Awards
- 2012 2 x Silver Awards – Australian Professional Photography Awards (APPA)
- 2012 Bronze Award – International Loupe Awards
- 2011 Silver Award – Australian Professional Photography Awards (APPA)
- 2011 Silver Award – International Loupe Awards
- 2010 Bronze Award – International Aperture Awards
- 2009 1st Place Winner – Shoalhaven Packers Photographic Prize
- 2006 Honorable mention – Picture of the Year Award (POY)